Starseed/Lightworker Miasms (3):
The Game of Duality Explained
Posted January 5, 2008
The following text is excerpted from Chapters 6, and 7 of my book Preparing Ourselves for the Great Shift, Volume I: A Guide to Cosmic and Global Aspects of the Coming Dimensional Shift in Human Consciousness. I have included pertinent sections the describe how I understand the Game of Duality to be played in different dimensions and on Earth in particular.
Blessings, Love and Light,
Index (I have included the full text, so cross-references to sections other than these are not include.
6.2 The Game of Duality
6.2.1 Two Spiritual Paths: Service to Others and Service to Self
6.2.2 Shift Happens!
7.1 Multi-Dimensional Perspectives on Space and Time.
7.1.1 Density, Vibration and Dimensional Levels
7.1.2 Coexisting and Parallel Dimensions
7.1.3 A Seven Density Model for the Evolution of Consciousness
7.1.4 A Seven Dimensional Model of the Larger Reality
The stronger the thunder, the more powerful the lightning. All reiterate - the New Age arrives in storm and lightning. For the lightening there are needed positive and negative energies. If Maya does not furnish the negative evidence, how then can flash forth the sword-blade of positive reality? Ascended Master Morya/Helena Roerich (Agni Yogi Society, 1951:236).
In the third Conversations with God book, God introduces the concept of the Divine Dichotomy - two contradictory truths that coexist in the same time and place - and gives as an example the statements, "All is love" and "Evil exists" (Walsch, 1998:176). It is easy to view the drama that is being played out in our third dimensional experience as a battle between the forces of good and evil, with evil seeming to have the upper hand at the moment. This is the only place in my writing that you will find the "e" wo d because it is a third-dimensional concept that, in my opinion, is a hindrance rather than a help in the process of learning how to play and ultimately transcend the Game of Duality. We give power to where we focus our thoughts and the "e" word has gained much power here on planet Earth. I prefer using terms such as light and dark, positive and negative polarization, or beneficial and mischievous to characterize the contrasting forces of duality. By the same token, using the militaristic term "battle" to characterize the interplay between these forces implies a grim seriousness that I don't feel is merited. On the other hand, the Game of Duality can be played between good friends and enjoyed when it is not take too seriously.
We are coming to the end of a particularly intense and high-stakes round of the game on Earth at this time. Here I would like to offer some information and perspectives that I hope you may find useful in developing your own understanding of and strategies for playing the game. You won't find this perspective in any mainstream textbook on philosophy or theology. I'll be giving some higher dimensional perspectives on negative polarization as a spiritual path, why the innocent suffer, and the role of extraterrestrials (ETs) in the Game of Duality.
One of the most useful higher dimensional perspectives I have found which helped me come to view what is happening on Earth as a game to be played rather than a grim war to be won comes from Ra, the sixth dimensional collective consciousness channeled through Carla Rueckert that I introduced in Section 4.2.3 (Ra, 1984). Ra affirms the ultimate unity of all things, expressing it as the Law of One. In Section 4.1.1 I noted that creativity in the cosmos arises from the process of individuation of consciousness. Free will is the mechanism that allows independent action of individuated consciousness, even when it recognizes itself and others to be part of the same unitary consciousness (Ra called it the first "distortion" of the Law of One).
Readers, forgive me for this digression, but what I thought was going to be an easy section to write, drawing primarily from the Ra material, turned out to be challenging, as I wrestled with questions that were not asked of Ra. I have used the term "Source of All That Is" to describe the unimaginable unitary consciousness of which we are all a part, but now find it inadequate. This Source Is, but it also Does, so we have a Divine Dichotomy of the highest order with the simultaneous Is-ness and Does-ness of the Source of All That Is/Does (the term I will use from here on out). In human experience this translates into the state of Being and the action of Doing. The transcendent states of consciousness that can be obtained in meditation or by simply being in nature allow our sense of individual boundaries to dissolve and merge with the Is-ness of the Source. When we set intention and act upon it, we are part of the Does-ness of the Source. Individuated consciousnesses that have chosen an evolutionary path of separation and then movement toward reunification with the Is-ness aspect of the Source are the active agents of change and creation in the cosmos.
Getting back to Ra, from my perspective, the Law of One relates to the Is-ness of the Source, the "distortion" of free will relates to the Does-ness. According to Ra, there are two spiritual paths that an individuated consciousness which has committed itself to an evolutionary path of doing can follow as a way to return to union with the Source of All That Is/Does:
- The spiritual path of service to others in the spirit of unconditional love, informed by wisdom, is characterized by Ra as having a positive polarization.
- The spiritual path of service to self through power and domination of others is characterized by Ra as having a negative polarization.
It was a real eye-opener for me to think of the self-serving, power-hungry individuals who seem to dominate the media headlines as on a spiritual path. On a mixed planet like Earth (Ra says that there are also many planets that are either entirely positively or entirely negatively polarized), the Game of Duality is played out in a particularly intense way. The service-to-self folks have plenty of innocent service-to-others folks to manipulate, while providing abundant opportunities for the service-to-others folks to learn the lesson of offering unconditional love to very unlovable people.
An interesting and, for me, heartening thing about the service-to-self spiritual path is that it is viable only through the fifth dimension (Ra uses the term density - see Sections 7.1.3 and 7.1.4 for the relationship between density and dimension). In the early sixth-dimensional stage of evolution these souls recognize the necessity for switching to the service-to-others path. In many ways the service-to-self path is a much more difficult spiritual path (see Section C2.1 for more on how difficult it is).
My higher dimensional friend Aaron has encouraged me to point out the limitations of the service-to-others/service-to-self model of spiritual evolution. To place the emphasis on service to others or self reinforces the idea that we are separate from each other, rather than encouraging us to remember that we are all aspects of the same Source of All That Is and Does (personal communication, Aaron through Barbara Brodsky, Ann Arbor, MI, taped conversation September 12, 2005). For those of us who have chosen a positive polarization, it is useful to remind ourselves of this again and again as a way to keep from getting too caught up in the Game of Duality.
Solara offers another perspective on the Game of Duality which also helps us not to fall into an "us" versus "them" mentality. She suggests that we have all freely experienced both negative and positive polarizations:
It is important for us to realize that every one of us has experienced numerous embodiments both on this planet and on larger playing fields, such as the area which I term Intergalactic. All of these incarnations were subject to the fluctuations of duality. Many of them were experienced as parallel realities, which means that while one part of yourself was whizzing around in starships, participating in huge intergalactic wars, another fragment of you was simultaneously having a lifetime on Earth!... What you can be certain of is that each of us has spent numerous incarnations as Lords of Light and Lords of Dark both here and in the intergalactic realms ( Solara, 1992:91).
The more extreme the polarization in the Game of Duality, the more profound is the integration that is possible at the end of a round of the game. Planet Earth is coming to the end of a particularly intense 25,000-year round of the game (more is said about the cyclical nature of the game in Section 7.2). A superficial review of the history of the twentieth century, with the human suffering caused by two World Wars and innumerable local and regional wars of liberation and oppression, gives the impression that the dark forces will be chalking up this round as an easy win. In Chapter 1 I present diverse lines of evidence that suggest this is not the case.
Nevertheless, there are also higher dimensional sources that give some weight to the view that Earth is a planet where the forces of darkness are exceptionally strong. From this perspective exceptional courage is needed, or perhaps foolhardiness, for a soul aligned with the forces of light to incarnate. Apparently, the benefit of incarnating on such a dark planet is more rapid spiritual evolution. For example, Sylvia Browne's guide Francine says that one can accomplish in three lives on Earth what might require 120 lives on another planet (Browne, 2000). From Francine's perspective, Earth at this time is the focus of a great battle between the forces of light and darkness.
Now speaking of the white entities, which you are, I've learned that many of you are also warriors; your lights have actually become brighter. There is an amazing, equal, and opposing phenomenon that we have never seen before: The dark has gotten darker. In all the aeons of time that the Akashic Records show us, we can't find any precedent for this [the Akashic records are a sort of cosmic library].
We even went to other planetary systems to see if any planet had ever turned this dark or this light. We're beginning to believe there is more to this than we even know, because we're seeing Nuovoites coming in by droves [I would classify Nuovo as a positively polarized fourth dimensional planet]. They're taking the position of your guides. It's almost like a group of tremendous warriors are coming in.
Based on what we've learned, I believe that this planet has become a pawn in the gigantic scheme of things, far beyond anything that any of us have ever realized. What happens here impacts the whole universe (Browne, 2001:59-60).
Before commenting on Francine's perspective, let me tell you what I've pieced together about how the Game of Duality is played at different dimensional levels.
- In the third dimension the game is very physical, with an agreed upon reality that follows the rules of physics pretty much as it is understood by mainstream science. As I have already noted, on mixed-polarization planets, such as Earth, the game is especially intense since service-to-self and service-to-others souls are rubbing shoulders all the time. Because service-to-others souls on mixed planets have agreed to forget that they are individuated aspects of the Source of All That Is and Does, the "e" word has great power because we perceive it as something different from ourselves. Third dimensional all-positive and all-negative planets play the Game of Duality most intensely through interplanetary and interstellar warfare.
- In the fourth dimension the game is still what we would perceive as physical, but the collectively agreed-upon reality is more fluid and subject to modification by individual thought and intention. Along with this fluidity comes a greater ease in traveling through both space and time. There are no mixed planets in the fourth dimension because service-to-others souls cannot be manipulated on a mass scale as in the third dimension. Consequently, inhabited planets are either positively or negatively polarized. This is where the Game of Duality is played on a grand scale through time and space. The factor that keeps the game from getting completely out of hand is that when positively and negatively polarized forces confront each other, each experiences a weakening of their respective polarization. Thus, a strategic retreat by both sides is often necessary to allow regrouping and recovery.
- In the fifth dimension individuated consciousness is at its most powerful level having complete mastery of material reality, although some collectively agreed-upon reality, which generally corresponds to third and fourth dimensional material reality, exists to serve as a meeting ground with other 5D Beings. This is the level at which the limitations of the service-to-self path really begin to be evident. It is so difficult for a service-to-self soul to achieve this level of mastery that there are very few such souls compared to the number of service-to-others souls at this level. On the other hand, the negatively polarized 5D higher dimensional Beings (HBDs) are extremely powerful and, as masters of manipulation, focus their energy on playing the Game of Duality in lower dimensions, using negatively-polarized 3D and 4D players to do their dirty work and positively-polarized souls on mixed 3D planets as their pawns.
- In the early sixth dimension, according to Ra, the negatively polarized soul quickly recognizes that the service-to-self path is a dead end and switches its polarization to service to others. When this happens, very powerful positive energy is released amidst much rejoicing in the cosmos, which is one reason why the service-to-self path is greatly honored as a spiritual path.
The above summary of how the Game of Duality is played at different dimensional levels provides a larger framework for understanding Sylvia Browne's guide Francine's portrayal of Earth as a battleground for the forces of Light and Darkness. This is a typically fourth-dimensional way to characterize the Game of Duality (although I find that fifth dimensional HDBs may also use this terminology). The reason I suspect that Francine is offering a relatively limited 4D perspective is the way she characterizes Earth as a "pawn" in the larger scheme of things. In Chapter 8 (Sections 8.1 and 8.2) I will be offering a variety of higher dimensional perspectives which suggest, to continue with the metaphor of a chess game, that Earth is more like the Queen or King in the game.
The positive aspect of viewing Earth as a battleground between the forces of Light and Darkness is that it encourages us to make a conscious choice as to where our allegiance lies. In this respect, I prefer this view to the nihilism of post-modern philosophy that everything is relative, and by implication, meaningless (I oversimplify and freely admit to a personal dislike of post-modernist deconstructionism). The self-aware, manipulative service-to-self soul takes equal delight in ambivalence and ambiguity, on the one hand, and absolute certainty, on the other. The service-to-others soul on 3D Earth has the tricky task of using discernment to navigate a course between these extremes.
The potential pitfall of the militaristic imagery of Earth as a battleground is that we can give unmerited energy to what Carla Rueckert calls the "Loyal Opposition" (Rueckert, 2001:75) by encouraging a confrontational approach. In Japan a subtler form of the game of chess, called Shogi, is played. Many of the pieces move in a fashion similar to chess, but the big difference is that any piece one has captured can be redeployed as one's own piece. Consequently, the pieces are not black and white, since any piece (except the king) can be played on either side. I prefer to view the Game of Duality on Earth as I would a game of Shogi, in which opposing pieces are allies to be won over rather than as enemies to be defeated and taken out of the game.
The Game of Duality becomes more nuanced as we move to higher dimensions. A better metaphor might be the Japanese game of Go, a game I can play but to which I can claim no mastery. In contrast to a chessboard, which has 64 squares, Go is played on a grid with 361 intersections. The game is played with circular black and white stones which make a pleasing clink when placed on the board. The basic rules are simple, but masters of the game play with a subtlety that my mind can scarcely comprehend. In chess, the simple objective is to checkmate the opposing king. In Go, the master's objective is to create a board with an aesthetic pattern of black and white in which the victor wins by a margin of one space (i.e., when the last stone is played, the winner controls half the board plus one space). From a third dimensional perspective it is hard to see evidence that the game is being played in this way on Earth, but my sense is that it is.
When I say, Shift Happens, I am acknowledging that life on Earth isn't all sweetness and light. The Game of Duality can get pretty messy, but the messiness is a little easier to deal with if we can recognize it as a game. The game becomes even easier when we realize that we have some choice in how we play it. I would like to conclude this section with yet another higher dimensional perspective which uses the battle metaphor, but frames it in terms of different energies without using the term darkness:
When we call you "Warriors of the Light," do you now understand that this connotes a battle of some kind? In this case the battle is between new energy enlightenment and old energy stubbornness. It is the struggle of many old energy individuals to enter the new energy paradigm kicking and screaming with fear. The battle therefore is one of individual self-improvement or individual self-denial (Kryon III, 1995:43).
7.1 Multi-Dimensional Perspectives on Space and Time
For all my talk of a dimensional shift in consciousness, I lead a pretty 3D life-cutting, hauling and splitting fire wood to heat our house (it is winter as I write this), working in the garden, writing (I give my father's advice to aspiring writers: daily apply the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair). Since my own spiritual awakening, I have met many wonderful people whose lives exemplify the things I talk about in this book, but most of my family and friends in the community where I live listen with tolerant disbelief when I say that we are in the midst of a Great Shift in consciousness. They accept my intelligence and good-heartedness enough to not dismiss me as nuts, but the idea of moving to another dimensional level is a bit much.
I sympathize with this reaction because it is still hard for my 3D mind to wrap itself around the concept of multidimensional reality and to imagine what it really might mean to make a dimensional shift. I have had glimpses in my own experience, but I have found it hard to translate the experience into thoughts and words that my rational mind is able to understand. It doesn't help that higher dimensional sources use different terminology and different meanings for the same terms when describing multidimensional reality. In this Section I offer a framework for understanding multidimensional reality that I have pieced together from a variety of higher dimensional sources. Although I can't claim to fully understand what I present here, it is a framework that my rational mind has come to be comfortable with, recognizing as always that other information, which doesn't easily fit within this framework, is not necessarily wrong.
7.1.1 Density, Vibration and Dimensional Levels.
In Section 2.4.1 I identify string theory as an example of convergence of the physical and transcendent. In string theory physicists see vibrating strings of energy as the fundamental building blocks of material reality. In other words, the cosmos is all about vibration. I used to become mildly irritated when I heard people speak about "raising their vibrational level." I now accept that concept, which used to seem fuzzy-minded to me, as fundamental to understanding the Great Shift. The one element I see missing from string theory is that the vibrational underpinnings of the cosmos arise from consciousness which is immanent from the smallest vibrating string to the largest structure in the physical universe to the unimaginable vastness of multidimensional reality.
I was first introduced to the term density as a facet of multidimensional reality when I read the Ra material (Ra, 1984). I found the term counterintuitive because in material reality the term density implies heaviness, whereas according to Ra higher density implies more light in one's energy field. My higher dimensional friend Aaron uses the term density, and when I shared my difficulty with the term, he sympathized and said he uses it only because it has become so well-established (personal communication, Aaron/Barbara Rothbart, July 4, 2006). Royal and Priest (1992:95-96) define density as a vibrational frequency and use the term dimension to refer to one's location in space/time. Thus we can think of higher density as a higher vibrational frequency.
In Section 5.5 I described a thought experiment that provides a way to understand why most of us in the third dimension are unable to see higher dimensional Beings (HDBs) with our eyes. HDBs vibrate at a frequency that is faster than the speed of light. Since our visual perception isn't designed to perceive light at that frequency, we can't see them. Just as the speed of light sets an upper limit for what can be perceived in the third dimension, we can imagine higher dimensions or densities as being separated by higher and higher frequency limits.
I have settled on a seven density/dimensional model for understanding multidimensional reality because most information I have encountered from HDBs that relates to the Great Shift seems to fit such a model. I will describe the characteristics of these seven densities/dimensions below, but first I need to explain the distinction between density and dimension as I have come to understand the terms. I think of density as the vibrational level of an individuated consciousness unit whereas I use the term dimension to describe the collectively agreed-upon external reality that individuated consciousness units use to interact with each other. This is the first time I have referred to an individuated consciousness unit because at higher densities individuated consciousness can have a more collective character with some differentiation within the unit, but also a sense of differentiation from other consciousness units of the same density. For example, Ra, channeled through Carla Rueckert, identified itself as a sixth-density social memory complex (Ra, 1984, I:66). I'm going to repeat the definitions above, and if it still doesn't make a lot of sense to you, don't worry about it. I continue to struggle with the limitations of my own third-dimensional way of thinking, but I also trust that as we move farther into the Great Shift we will be able to assimilate and understand these concepts better.
- Density describes the vibrational level of a unit of individuated consciousness. It is my understanding that the experience of individuation involves the experience of all densities before returning to the state of undifferentiated unitary consciousness.
- Dimension refers to the collective reality that serves as a place where Beings of the same density can interact.
7.1.2 Coexisting and Parallel Dimensions.
The term dimension implies space. It is only when three orthogonal directions are defined (length, width and height) that volumetric space comes into existence. In a conversation with my higher dimensional friend Aaron, during which I was trying to understand the idea of density better, I was surprised when he said that it is possible to evolve through different densities on a nonmaterial plane (as pure energy) as well as on a material plane (entering into a form made up of matter). That both the material and nonmaterial can be described as a plane suggests that space is common to both realms and that individuated consciousness on both planes evolve, with time (the measure of change) also common to both realms.
In Section 6.2.1 I introduced the idea that the Source of All That Is and Does, the unitary consciousness of which we are all are a part, contains two elements: Being (All That Is) and Doing (All That Does). Three-dimensional space and time provide both the framework for things to happen and also a common framework for multidimensional or, more accurately, multidensity experience. Many higher dimensional sources suggest that multidimensional reality can be understood as coexisting in three-dimensional space. For example, a fifth dimensional underground city named Telos is located beneath Mt. Shasta in California. According to the HDB Adama, High Priest of Telos. volcanic eruptions and earthquakes on third dimensional Earth may occasionally cause minor damage to the tunnels connecting Telos with other subterranean cities, but this is rare (Jones, 2004:43).
In my simplified way of understanding how multiple dimensions can coexist in space, the speed of light differs in each dimension. Inhabitants of a lower dimension are unable to perceive the physical features or inhabitants of higher dimensions with the perceptual organs that are designed to function at their own particular dimensional level. They are able to occupy the same space, without interfering with each other, in the same way that the signals for radio and television stations can coexist in space and are only detected when the radio or TV is tuned to receive the station.
In Sections 7.1.5 and 7.1.6 I elaborate on the idea of coexisting possible and probable timelines, which imply the existence of parallel dimensions or realities. This idea isn't completely outlandish when we consider that the concept of parallel universes can be derived from quantum mechanics and the physics of black holes (Section 2.4.8). Royal and Priest (1992:96) suggest that there are an infinite number of parallel dimensions within any given density or vibrational frequency. Since these multiple dimensions exist at the same vibrational frequency, something other than the speed of light must serve as a way to keep them separate. In my discussion of multiple timelines I suggest ways to think about this.
7.1.3 A Seven Density Model for the Evolution of Consciousness.
As I have already mentioned, most of the New Age and higher dimensional literature I have encountered that talks about a human and planetary dimensional shift seems to operate within a seven density and dimensional framework. There also seems to be correspondences with the 7-note diatonic scale in the Western musical tradition and the seven-chakra system of the human energy field. In Section 6.2.2 I describe how the Game of Duality is played out in the third through sixth dimensional levels. Here I will give a brief but more systematic description of the seven densities as I understand them.
Attributes of vibrational density are commonly described in terms of types of consciousness and the particular "lessons" that must be mastered before moving on to the next density. What I describe here comes primarily from what I have learned from the Ra material (Ra, 1984) and conversations with my higher dimensional friend Aaron, and focuses on how density relates to positively polarized souls and the material planes of planet Earth (see Section 6.2.2 for more on the relationship between density and polarity).
- First Density is the level of consciousness associated with the mineral kingdom which is more collective than individual, although individual crystals can take on an identity and personality through interaction with humans. First density consciousness partakes more of being than doing, although it does follow an evolutionary path. Ra describes first density as the density of awareness during which the mineral and water life upon the planet learn the awareness of being from fire and wind (Ra, 1984; I:132). The HDB Djwhal Khul identifies diamonds and amethysts as being particularly evolved minerals on Earth (McClure, 1996).
- Second Density is the level of consciousness associated with the plant and animal kingdoms and also functions mostly collectively on a species level. Second density consciousness exists in the moment rather than being aware of past and future but, through actions taken in the moment, does evolve. According to the HDB Djwhal Khul plants on Earth are the evolutionary superachievers, while animals agreed to retard their rate of evolution in order to not get too far ahead of the slower pace that humans have taken (McClure, 1996).
- Third Density is the lowest vibrational level of self-aware consciousness and is where humanity has been since the destruction of Lemuria and Atlantis some twelve thousand years ago. Third density consciousness operates in linear time with awareness of past, present and future but tends to become inordinately preoccupied with past and future. Individuation is experienced in a most intense way because of the sense of separation and isolation that arises from forgetting that we are all One. This forgetting makes it easy to harm ourselves and others, creating energetic imbalances (karma) that require release through forgiveness. The primary lesson of third density is to remember that we are really individuated aspects of the Source of All That Is and Does and to ground our relationships in unconditional love more than fear.
- Fourth Density consciousness functions with constant awareness of connection to Source but the sense of individuation remains well-defined. One's body continues to be perceived as physical, but material reality changes more readily in response to one's thoughts. The primary lesson of fourth density experience is to practice unconditional love through healing and balancing residual karma from third density experience and also to develop a growing mastery of material reality. Concretely, on Earth it will involve continuing to heal ourselves, our relationships with others (mineral, plant, animal, human) and with Mother Earth. It is possible to generate new karma in fourth density, but this is not a major issue.
- Fifth Density consciousness has mastered material reality to the degree that the use of a physical body is a matter of choice. A sense of individuation remains, but the awareness of fundamental oneness with all things means that a physical body may be used as a convenience for accomplishing certain things but is not perceived as separating one from another. The primary lesson of fifth density experience is to develop the mind and integrate wisdom into the continuous experience of unconditional love. There may be some residual karma to work out in fifth density, but the creation of new karma is unlikely.
- Sixth Density consciousness represents a merging of individuated consciousness into a collective consciousness which shares the memories and knowledge of its combined consciousness units. Material reality becomes increasingly irrelevant but may be used to facilitate interactions with fifth-density Beings. The primary lesson in sixth density is to let go of the last vestiges of the illusion of individuation and return to Source. Our Higher Selves are sixth density Beings who are ready to let go but pause to watch over and provide guidance to the countless numbers of material and nonmaterial incarnations leading up to that moment of readiness.
- Seventh Density is the Great Mystery, the Source of All That Is and Does. Individuated consciousness at any vibrational level chooses to maintain some degree of separation from Source and, consequently, has an incomplete understanding of the Source of which it is a part. For this reason I see seventh density experience as ultimately unknowable until the transition from sixth density to seventh density occurs.
To give you a feeling for the number and distribution of planets at different levels of density, Ra noted that they were aware of approximately 67 million planets of differing densities: 17 percent first density (11.4 million), 20 percent second density (13.4 million), 27 percent third density (18.1 million), 16 percent fourth density (10.7 million), and 6 percent fifth density (4.0 million)-Ra would give no additional information about the remaining 16 percent of planets (Ra, 1984; I:154). Thus, Earth is one of about 18 million third density planets in the galaxy.
7.1.4 A Seven Dimensional Model for the Larger Reality.
The seven dimensional model presented here is a little messy in that the first two dimensions have no inherent significance except that they are necessary to create three-dimensional space, and the seventh dimension is unknowable. I have encountered higher dimensional sources that speak of conscious two-dimensional Beings. If such Beings exist, they have a tangential relationship to our reality, and I have not encountered enough information about them to say anything intelligent about them. Space, in the geometric sense of length, width and height creating volume, provides a common framework for the model of multidimensional reality that I offer here. The third through the sixth dimensions provide the common meeting ground for Beings of the corresponding vibrational density and can be thought of as coexisting in the same space. However, above the third dimension the shared reality becomes more fluid and not subject to the limitations of space and linear time that we experience on third-dimensional Earth. Since seventh density, as I have defined it, is ultimately unknowable to any individuated consciousness, the corresponding seventh dimension is unknowable as well.
In Section 6.2.2 I describe how the Game of Duality is played out in the third through sixth dimensions. Here I will say a bit more about the characteristics of these dimensions as they are expressed physically.
- The third dimension is the most solid and physical of multidimensional reality. First and second density consciousness exists in solid form as minerals, rocks, plants and animals, but does not experience the sense of separation from Source or perceive linear time as we third density humans do. The laws of physics, which have been agreed upon as a collective reality at a superconscious level, give the appearance of cause and effect that is independent of human thought and intention. It is only at the level of quantum physics (Section 2.5.5) and the subtle effects detected by studies of paranormal phenomena (Section 3.4) that the ability of consciousness to manipulate matter is apparent.
- The fourth dimension continues to be experienced as physical and linear time continues to provide a convenient framework for shared experience. This is the dimension where the greatest experimentation takes place with multiple timelines and where the Game of Duality is played out on a galactic scale. Any particular timeline, however, can be experienced as relatively stable, except that one's thoughts and intentions have a tendency to manifest more quickly than in the third dimension. In Section 7.3 I describe how the shift from the third to the fourth dimension usually happens and the unpleasant consequences for individuals who have not mastered their fears. The fourth dimension is a wonderful time for healing residual traumas from third dimensional experience and getting used to living without a feeling of separation and fear. Time travel is relatively easy in the fourth dimension, but usually depends upon instruments that an individual must learn how to use.
- The fifth dimension can be experienced as physical, but one's experience is not tied to the physical body. The degree of physical experience becomes a matter of choice, and one's material surroundings are created by thought but within a mutually agreed upon framework to avoid chaos. Linear time is used as a means to remain in synchronization with third and fourth dimensional timelines, but does not serve as a limitation. Fifth density Beings can move freely through time and timelines, but are subject to the limitations described in the next section when they enter into a particular point in linear time. Fifth density Beings have full awareness of all incarnational experience up to whatever particular point in linear time they are connected to and perceive themselves to be the sum total of this experience. At the same time they are less attached to any sense of individual identity compared to fourth density Beings. Individuation of fifth density Beings is more evident in their interactions with third and fourth density Beings who are more comfortable when dealing with energy with an identifiable identity.
- The sixth dimension is not experienced as physical or individual, but sixth-density Beings freely interact with all "lower" dimensions and densities. A sixth-density Being may lower its vibration and take a physical form in the fifth dimension as a matter of convenience for interacting with other fifth-density Beings.
In Chapter 8 I describe the amazing things that make the human and planetary dimensional shift that is underway such an unprecedented event in the cosmos. In a nutshell, it is my understanding that the timeline shift that I talk about in Section 7.4 gives all humans alive on Earth today the option of making a shift to the fourth fifth dimension. We also have the option of staying in the third dimension, but not on Earth.
As I said earlier, most of the higher dimensional information I have read, to the extent that it speaks of density or dimensions, seems to fit reasonably well into the seven dimensional models I have described above, but not all. For example, Patricia Cori channels the sixth-dimensional Speakers of the Sirian High Council who are joined by light beings of yet higher dimensions (Cori, 2002), Jelaila Starr channels the Ninth Dimensional Nibiruan Council (Starr, 2003), and Robert Shapiro has channeled Xri from the Ninth Dimension (Shapiro, 2001:151-165). In these examples, I think the discrepancies can be explained as different dimensional systems just as the seven-chakra system (common to many spiritual and cultural traditions) and the Egyptian twelve-chakra system of the human body differ. Drunvalo Melchizedek notes that both are valid, but you have to use one or the other (Melchizedek, 2000:320-321). If the examples above fit a twelve-dimensional model that is analogous to the seven and twelve chakra models of the human energy field, I can relate them to my seven-dimensional model as follows: the sixth dimension would fall between the fourth and fifth dimensions in the seven-dimensional model and the ninth dimension would fall between the fifth and sixth dimension.
Multidimensional reality is too huge to be easily pigeon-holed, and there are many other ways to understand it. For example Barbara Hand Clow has developed a nine dimensional model based on Pleiadian sources (Clow, 1995, 2004) which has no real correspondence to the systems I have described above. I honor all ways of viewing multidimensional reality. I hope that what I have presented here makes the idea of a human and planetary dimensional shift a little more concrete and meaningful.
Agni Yogi Society. 1951. New Era Community. New York: Agni Yogi Society. [Master Morya through Helena Roerich; first published in 1926. Available online: www.agniyoga.org/ay_community.html]
Browne, Sylvia. 2001. The Nature of Good and Evil. Journey of the Soul Series, Book 3. Carlsbad, CA: Hay House. [Includes channeled material from Browne's Guides Francine and Raheim]
Clow, Barbara Hand. 1995. The Pleiadian Agenda. Rochester, VT: Bear & Company. [Quote in chapter text used by permission, www.InnerTraditions.com]
Clow, Barabara Hand. 2004. Alchemy of Nine Dimensions: Decoding the Vertical Axis, Crop Circles, and the Mayan Calendar. Charlottesville, VA: Hampton Roads Publishing.
Cori, Patricia. 2002. No More Secrets, No More Lies: A Handbook to Starseed Awakening. LightWorks Press. [Book 3 of Sirian Revelations Trilogy]
Jones, Aurelia Louise. 2004. Telos: Revelations of the New Lemuria, Vol. 1. Mt. Shasta, CA: Mount Shasta Light Publishing.
Kryon III. 1995. Alchemy of the Human Spirit (A Guide to Human Transition into the New Age), Book III. Del Mar, CA: The Kryon Writings. [Channeled through Lee Carroll]
McClure, Janet. 1996. Prelude to Ascension: Tools for Transformation. Sedona, AZ: Light Technology Publishing. [Channeled information from Djwhal Khul and Vywamyus].
Melchizedek, Drunvalo. 2000. The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Volume 2. Flagstaff AZ: Light Technology Publishing.
Ra. 1984. The Ra Material: The Law of One, Books I-V. West Chester, PA: Whitford Press/Schiffer Publishing, Ltd. [Four volumes contain 103 channeled sessions from January 15, 1981 to June 10, 1983. The first volume includes a 63-page introduction by the individuals who participated in the session: Don Elkins (questioner), Carla Rueckert (channel), and James Allen McCarty (transcriber). Citations to the material specify the Book number (Books I-IV list a copyright of 1982, although Book IV refers to Don Elkins death in November 1984 which brought an end to contact with Ra). In 1998 Book V: Personal Material was published which include fragments omitted from the first four books with commentary by Jim McCarty and Carla Rueckert]
Royal, Lyssa and Keith Priest. 1992. The Prism of Lyra: An Exploration of Human Galactic Heritage, Revised Edition. Phoenix, AZ: Royal Priest Research Press. [First edition published in 1989]
Rueckert, Carla. 2001. The Wanderer's Handbook. Louisville, KY: L/L Research.
Shapiro, Robert. 2001. The Explorer Race 11: ET Visitors Speak. Flagstaff AZ: Light Technology Publishing.
Solara. 1992. 11:11 Inside the Doorway. www.nvisible.com. [Page number references are to the 6th edition published in 2001; latest, extensively revised edition published 2007]
Starr, Jelaila. 2003. We Are the Nibiruans: Return of the 12th Planet, Book One, 4th ed. Nibiruan Council Publishing. [First edition published in 1996]
Back to Top
Back to Miasm Page